Modern Victorian Furniture was posted on June 24, 2017 at 4:00 am. It is posted under the Furniture category. Modern Victorian Furniture is tagged with Modern Victorian Furniture, Modern, Victorian, Furniture..
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
This post of Modern Victorian Furniture have 6 attachments including Bold Black And White Room, 17 Best Images About Modern Victorian On Pinterest | Baroque, Furniture And Modern Victorian, 17 Best Ideas About Modern Victorian Decor On Pinterest | Modern Victorian, Modern Victorian Homes And Victorian Living Room, Freshome.com, Furnituresmoderncom Furniture Modern Victorian Furniture Modern Victorian ., Unique And Modern Victorian Furniture For Your Home. Below are the images:
the scheme of basic hues dominates the colour scheme of Modern Victorian Furniture style model like black, brown, grey, and white. Use these shades for interior factors including walls, threshold, ground, and reserving a spot for a splash of shiny colors of the space in extras.
Use your imagination for a more imaginative process habits and textures to offer an elegance that is striking within the room. For the product used-to perform out interior-design stand is possibilities have opened up. The effect that's thought in contemporary design that is interior is minimum collections and setting " material that is less ".
Flooring with materials such as pebble, ceramics, porcelain tile, and wood successfully inserted while in the modern class. Provide to accident place visually and completing rather such as a carpet for yet another effect of luxury. This key is most ideal for isolating involving the dining area as well as the family area which will look next-to each other.